Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Day 16 - Film character you relate to the most

Wow, really?  Again with having to pick just one -- this is really tough, y'all.

Hmm.  One character I relate to more than any other.  Sabrina Fairchild?  Anne Shirley?  Lucy Eleanor Moderatz?  Margy Frake?  Esther Smith?  Fiona Campbell?  John Geyser?  Wolverine?  Joan Wilder?  Evy Carnahan?  Jack Aubrey?  Rachel Lapp?  Mary Horton?  Adrian Balboa?  Justin McLeod?  Eowyn?  Laertes?  Emmett?  Sam Burnett?  Elena Montero?  Jim Craig?  There's some of me in each of them.  Or some of each of them in me.

Okay, if I had to pick just one... I guess I'd pick Evelyn "Evy" Carnahan O'Connell (Rachel Weiscz) from The Mummy (1999) and The Mummy Returns (2001).  She's bookish, intelligent, and brave.  Prettier than me, by far, but she doesn't rely on her looks anyway, she relies on her brain, and that's very me.  I'm shyer than she is, but I think we equal each other in clumsiness -- that scene in The Mummy where she knocks over every single bookshelf?  So me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)