Monday, January 07, 2013

Old-Fashioned Charm's Period Drama Challenge

Old-Fashioned Charm

One of my new favorite blogs, Old-Fashioned Charm, is hosting a challenge that I absolutely have to take up, namely, to watch -- and review -- as many period dramas as you can in the next 6 months.  I'm signing on board to watch at least 10, which makes me a "Devotee" -- though I'm going to ask if she considers episodes of TV shows to count, because if she does, then I'll bump up to the "Fanatic" category and try to watch 12-15.

I'll be tagging my posts with "Period Drama Challenge" for easier finding.

Let the costumed fun begin!

EDIT:  Miss Laurie says eps of worthy TV shows count, so I'm aiming for Fanatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)