Friday, November 07, 2014

What Bliss! What Joy!

They've released season one of The Rifleman to DVD!


This is one of my top three favorite western shows, folks.  The others are The Big Valley and Cheyenne, neither of which I think of as being as popular and well-known as The Rifleman, and yet they're out on DVD and this hasn't been.  But today at Walmart, I found the first half of season 1.  An official release, not some grey-market or unauthorized collection of random episodes.  I could cry. 

Not only that, but according to the official website, season two will come out later this month.  

I tell you, I am giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)