Saturday, January 09, 2016

Other Cinderella Posts I've Written


Just in case you haven't had your fill of Cinderella-related blog posts for Cinderella Week by now, here are some links to things I've written and posted in times past, both on this blog and my Precipice, and also elsewhere.  I know some of these didn't get reviewed for the official party, so thought if you're curious about them, you might like to peruse these.

Movies

Cinderella (1957) -- A few thoughts on the Rogers and Hammerstein musical starring Julie Andrews

Cinderella (2015) -- My post from when I saw this the first couple of times last year

Ever After (1998) -- This issue of Femnista has my article about my relationship to this movie


Books

Corral Nocturne by Elisabeth Grace Foley -- My review of this charming western Cinderella novella


Soundtracks

Cinderella (2015) by Patrick Doyle -- My guest post on James the Movie Reviewer's blog about this delicious music.

8 comments:

  1. Which one was your favorite Cinderella movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm, pretty much a tie between Ever After and the 2015. Maybe slight preference for the 2015.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing all the links!! (And btw, did you see Google this morning?? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am only just reading this now, as i peruse your older blog posts, and 1, i wish i'd found this two years ago so i could have participated, and 2, i LOVED your article about Ever After. if i had to choose one movie in my collection to save (and i hope i never have to), that would be THE ONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, oooooh, I love looking through archives of blogs I've newly discovered. The Cinderella party was so much fun! I'm glad you liked my article on Ever After -- that movie has so many good memories for me. And wow! You definitely love it!

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)