1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. List four fictional characters (use pictures if you want! They can be from movies or books) and, if you like, describe what they're like and why you believe they relate to you.
3. Tag a few other blog people! Three, or four, or even twenty. :) Share the fun! Be sure to let them know you've tagged them!
1. Illya Kuryakin (Armie Hammer) from The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015). Illya and I share the tendency to get obsessive when we're on a quest for something. We follow what we want in the most relentless way we know. We're also both hesitant to begin new relationships, be they friendships or romances, and very cautious about who we trust. And I'm afraid we both tend to want to smash stuff when we're angry. He actually does it, I just want to, but it's still there.
2. Lucy Moteratz (Sandra Bullock) from While You Were Sleeping (1995). Lucy is the first fictional character that I ever looked at and said, "That's so me." If I were single, I would decorate a Christmas tree just for me and my pet. I've totally worn my dad's old clothes just to feel close to him (even though my dad's still alive). We're both helpful, we both like to feel needed, and we're both fond of giving Christmas presents to random people who might not expect them.
3. Bard the Bowman (Luke Evans) from The Hobbit films (2013-14). Everything Bard does, he does for his kids. He's a devoted, caring, protective parent. Me too. Bard and I both tend to reluctantly assume authority if no one else is willing or able to step up to the task. And like Bard, I tend to give people second chances even when others say they don't deserve them.
4. John Reid from The Lone Ranger (2013). John and I are both loyal -- sometimes so loyal it causes us problems. Once you gain our trust, we will trust you forever, and with just about anything. We both like boxing. Neither of us are quite as cool as we'd like to think. We both will take only so much annoyance before we blow our tops and start stomping around shouting. Shouting very sarcastic things, I might add. And we're both prone to rescuing kittens.
Okay, those were my four! I'm going to tag four people:
Cordy at Write On, Cordy!
DKoren at Sidewalk Crossings
Eva at Coffee, Classics, and Craziness
Hayden Wand at A Singular and Whimsical Problem
Play if you want to :-) And if I didn't tag you and you want to do this, I hereby tag you too!